• Pet consultations with friendly and knowledgeable veterinarians.
• Vaccinations including canine cough (kennel cough), cat flu and cat aids and rabbit viral haemorhagic disease
• Parasite prevention products for fleas, ticks and worms, including spot-on, tablets and yearly heartworm
• In-house blood-testing and cytology with option to use a specialized external laboratory when desired.
• Comfortable hospitalisation with great nursing for those animals needing long-term care.
• Routine surgery using modern anaesthetics and monitoring techniques
• More complicated soft tissue and orthopaedic surgical procedures, including fracture repair, intestinal surgery,
various options to treat cruciate disease.
• Stem Cell Therapy for joint and ligament disease
• Digital Radiography
• Dental Care - routine check ups and professional cleaning and extractions.
• Wildlife First Aid (in business hours)
• Desexing of small pets such as rabbits, ferrets and guinea pigs.
• 24 hour emergency service